Moore County has an adequate infrastructure to meet the needs of current business and industry, as well as to accommodate significant future growth.
- Electric Service Providers: Electric needs in Moore County are served by 4 providers depending on the specific location in the County.
- Water & Sewer Services: Moore County and its municipalities have ample water supplies from sources including wells, reservoirs, and neighboring counties. Sewer services are available in all muncipalities except Cameron, Foxfire Village and Whispering Pines. Pinebluff residents will have sewer service in the near future.
- Natural Gas: Piedmont Natural Gas provides gas services to southern Moore County, which encompasses a large number of the industrial buildings and sites available in the County.
- Highways: Moore County is served by 2 U.S. highways and multiple N.C. state highways. Interstate 73/74 is easily accessible, just over the western county border in Montgomery County.
- Air Service: Moore County Airport, between Southern Pines and Whispering Pines, provides a full range of services for private aircraft. Charter service is available. The Raleigh-Durham International Airport is just an hour’s drive away.
- Rail Service: Two short railroad lines and 1 main line offer freight services in Moore County. Passenger service is available from Southern Pines through Amtrak.
>> Let Partners in Progress help you find the right building or site with the infrastructure your business needs. Contact us.